Just Do It All: Starting at $4000
We take the stress out of everything! Our team will work with you to plan every aspect of your rehearsal, wedding, reception and one post event* . We will research and negotiate with the best vendors who will fit your budget and your style. We will set up appointments that fit your schedule, coordinate for pick up/delivery and break down of each detail from start to finish. We take the time, creativity and artistic ability to design, illustrate and construct all the personal touches to ensure your day is a memorable treasure. We can make suggestions and offer ideas that will turn your day into a dream. Our team will oversee every detail ensuring you have a smile on your face, stress-free from start to finish. (*does not include honeymoon).
- A detailed budget, timeline and checklist for complete organization.
- Research and suggest vendors for the best "fit" of theme, budget and personalization. Negotiate for best possible pricing, set up appointments for viewing/tastings. Attend meetings with vendors at bride/grooms request.
- Unlimited personalized, illustrated and printed signs up to 11"x14". Our graphic designer will work with you to create personalized signs, cards, programs, seating placards, other bits and bobbles that can be used to make your wedding unique (some restrictions apply).
- Use of Paradise Art Works & Events picture frame inventory at no extra cost.
- Use of Paradise Art Works & Events cafe lights inventory at no extra cost, including set up and break down (some restrictions apply).
- 2 hand painted signs up to 16"x20". Our artist will work with you to create 2 different personalized, hand-painted signs on canvas, wood and/or paper that can be used on the day of the the event (wood, canvas or paper not included, some restrictions apply).
- Unlimited simple event flower arrangements (silk or fresh) designed and artfully constructed. Our artist will arrange simple* flower arrangements for reception center pieces, aisle decor, coordinating table decorations, etc. for use the day of the event (*size and style restrictions apply, flowers and containers not included, bridal/wedding party bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres not included).
- Unlimited rehearsal day guidance: coordinate and help with the wedding party to ensure everyone is comfortable and understands how the wedding day will progress. Coordinate and arrange specifics for the rehearsal dinner, including price negotiations, vendor meetings and decor.
- Complete ceremony and reception organization, coordination by our team for the final touches to ensure your vision materializes on the day of the event.
- Arrangement for the arrival, set up and break down of all vendors. Coordinate for any delivery and return of rental equipment.
- Ceremony assistance: coordinate the processional and wedding party organization, coordination with musicians or other timing aspects. Complete set up and break down of wedding decor, chair set up and any other specialty aspects of the ceremony.
- Reception assistance: coordination with DJ, emcees, photographer and caterer to make sure everything flows smoothly, problem solving with guests and vendors, distribution of final payments.
- Break down and clean up of all decor, tables, chairs, and other specialty items to ensure compliance with venue rules and regulations.
- Unlimited correspondence with the bride, groom and/or their representatives brainstorming, coordinating and arranging for vendors on all aspects of the rehearsal, ceremony, reception and one post event details (honeymoon not included).